To make this Keto friendly or without cheating you’ll have to buy 4 skinless boneless chicken breasts and dredge them in almond flour then brown them on both sides for 6 minutes each before adding them to the baking sheet.
You’ll also have to substitute the potatoes for more vegetables like cauliflower and broccoli for a Keto recipe.
4 chicken breasts, one package of Archer Farms pre-breaded chicken
3-4 med size red potatoes, quartered
1 12oz. Bag of organic green beans, cut into thirds
1/2 lemon, sliced
1/2 cup herb lemon butter
1/4-1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
1.Preheat oven to 450F. Line baking pan with foil and spray with nonstick Pam.
2. Place cut potatoes in a bowl with the herb lemon butter sauce and coat.
3. Put chicken on the baking pan with the potatoes and bake for 10 minutes.
4. Turn chicken over and place the green beans on the baking pan.
5. Drizzle any remaining herb lemon butter on chicken and place sliced lemon around pan.
6. Bake for another 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked throughout. (You might have to remove chicken, check internal temperature after 8 minutes, if 165F or more set aside while potatoes and beans finish baking)
7. Remove from oven, sprinkle with fresh parsley, if desired and serve. Yum Yum
Herb Lemon Butter Sauce
1 sticks unsalted butter, softened
1 large garlic cloves, very finely chopped
1 teaspoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
3/4 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon thyme
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place the butter, garlic, parsley, lemon zest, lemon juice and thyme into a bowl and whisk well to combine. Season the mixture with a few pinches of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, and then continue to whisk until completely blended.