1. Crack 8 large eggs into a bowl and set them aside. You don't have to beat them or break the yolks.
2. Take one pound of butter and put it in a saucepan. Heat until boiling. This is a very important part the butter must be boiling in order for it the next step to work.
3. When the butter is just about to temperature, drop the eggs into your blender and spin them on high. As the blender is spinning slowly pour in the hot boiling butter. Please be careful with this step as boiling butter is very hot and doesn't come off easily. It will cause a serious burn if it comes in contact with exposed skin. This process with cook the eggs and make the sauce simultaneously. Timing is important, if you wait too long and the butter cools the sauce won't turn out properly. If you hesitate, reheat the butter back up to temperature.
4. Add salt, pepper and freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste.
5. Store in a thermos-type container until ready to use.
6. This make a rather large batch. If you don't need as much reduce the eggs and butter in half. Yum Yum.